6 Reasons to Add a Bioethanol Fireplace to Your Outdoor Living Space
With spring officially upon us, you may be having thoughts of backyard patio parties. If you’ve been considering a makeover for your outdoor living space, here’s why you should consider a bioethanol fireplace:
- Warmth. Although warmer temperatures are on their way, some colder evenings can still be expected. Don’t sacrifice the fun. With an outdoor eco-friendly fireplace for your home, your guests will be able to stay outside and enjoy glowing, radiant warmth.
- Mood. Whether you’re entertaining your family, friends, or significant other, the dancing yellow and orange flames from your outdoor fireplace are sure to set the perfect mood for the evening.
- Convenience. A bioethanol fireplace is safe and easy to install, without requiring the use of a gas line, and can be completed within minutes. This ensures a low amount of fuss and that you’re able to get back to the fun of the evening as quickly as possible.
- Design. We understand that our customers have different preferences and lifestyles - that’s why we work with you to ensure you get the fireplace of your dreams. Our team at The Bio Flame will listen to your needs and specifications so that you can have a custom built piece that fits perfectly with the rest of your outdoor living space.
- Custom. Looking for a different model to suit your styles and preferences? We’ve got you covered with our stainless steel construction burners that can be used to create your own custom design.
- Entertaining. Your guests will love to stay around the outdoor fireplace all evening. Besides providing warmth, a custom state-of-the-art bioethanol fireplace is sure to provide tons of great conversation starters - and compliments too.