It’s important to us that you are happy with your purchase from Bio Flame. If for some reason, you are not satisfied with the product received, we’re here to assist. Before requesting a return, take a moment to review our return policy guidelines below.
To start a return, please email our Customer Success Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All items must have been purchased directly from our company via the website or direct order.
All products must be returned in their original packaging.
- Returns for new products: Must be requested within 30 days of delivery. The product must be in new, unused condition with no signs of damage.
- Defective, damaged merchandise, and missing parts: Must be reported within 20 days of delivery to qualify for a refund.
- Custom items: Not eligible for return or exchange.
- The customer is responsible for return shipping costs and optional package insurance.
- The customer must return the product to the correct warehouse, in new condition, and in the original packaging.
- We strongly recommend obtaining a tracking number and shipping insurance.
- Bio Flame is not responsible for returns lost in transit or for items damaged during return shipping.
- To request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) and provide your return tracking information, please contact email@example.com.
- Please allow 7-14 business days after the delivery of the returned item for our warehouse to inspect the products, approve the return, and process your refund to the original form of payment.
- The credit should be visible on your credit card statement within 3-7 business days after the refund is processed.
- Products without RMA, including refusing the delivery, returns after 30 days of delivery, and products in unacceptable or used condition do not qualify for a refund.
- In such cases, we reserve the right to deny your return, and the returned product may be shipped back to the customer at the customer’s expense.
- The customer can request to cancel an order for a full refund, up to 48 hours prior to shipping.
- After tracking is generated the order can no longer be canceled.
- If you miss the cancellation period for your order, you can contact us to assist with a return at your expense.
- Some items are fabricated specially for you and cannot be canceled once the materials are ordered and fabrication begins. All sales are final for the following:
- Custom made products
- Made-to-order products
Defective or Damaged Merchandise
- Please thoroughly inspect your products upon delivery and maintain the original packaging until you've ensured the product's satisfactory condition.
- In the rare occurrence that a product arrives damaged or an incorrect item is sent, contact our Customer Success Team at firstname.lastname@example.org within twenty days from the date of delivery.
- If reported after 20 days, the product cannot be considered for a refund or exchange, no exceptions.
- For all products reported as defective or damaged, we will request the following photos in good resolution:
- Damaged items will be retained in our warehouse for a maximum of 30 business days unless otherwise requested by the customer in writing before disposal. After 30 business days, the item will be disposed of or donated.
Missing Hardware or Components
- If a product arrives with any missing hardware or components, please contact our Customer Success Team immediately at email@example.com.
- You must contact us within twenty days from the date of delivery to report any missing pieces.
- After the twenty days, we cannot accept claims of missing parts, with no exceptions.