Four Reasons To Add An Ethanol Fireplace To Your Backyard This Spring
As the weather warms, the flowers bloom, and the seasons change, you’re likely wanting to spend more time outside. With social distancing regulations in effect, there’s no more relaxing place we can think of than the comfort of your own backyard. If you’re considering adding an eco-friendly fireplace to your personal oasis, read on to discover four reasons why we absolutely think you should.About The Bio Flame Since 2007 The Bio Flame has been creating unique, eco-friendly, ethanol fireplaces. Bio Flame designers and engineers have continued to set the highest standards of bio ethanol burning fireplaces in the industry with custom designs and record breaking innovations. The Bio Flame has gained great popularity amongst homebuilders, hotels/resorts and designers. Like what we’ve got to say? Come follow us on Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram | Pinterest
1. ConvenienceBioethanol fireplaces are easy to set up, easy to use, and easy to maintain. They do not require any gas lines or connections and can be set up within a few short minutes. Once you’re finished the installation process, simply turn on and enjoy a beautiful and natural flame.
2. WarmthWe all know those nights when it’s not quite warm enough to stay outside even though you’re not yet ready to head back in. An ethanol fireplace solves that problem and allows you to stay outside. You won’t have to sacrifice the fun.
3. EntertainingWith health and safety guidelines in place, outdoor gatherings are currently the only social interactions permitted in some cities. Make the best of it by inviting friends over, hanging out from a safe distance apart, and enjoying the radiant warmth together.
4. AestheticDid you know: you can customize your fireplace so that it fits seamlessly in your backyard? If you’ve got a vision in mind, our team at The Bio Flame is happy to work with you on designing a fireplace that perfectly suits your style.
Looking for popular options that work well outdoors? We recommend:
- The Blocco. The Blocco is one of our most popular options for outdoor use. Featuring a concrete base, charcoal colour, 8mm tempered glass, and a 16” burner, this bioethanol fireplace is a hit for larger patio spaces.
- The Torch 2.0. The Torch 2.0 is an ethanol fireplace made from weather-resistant stainless steel, 8mm tempered glass, and a 13” burner. Available in a variety of sizes and colours, The Torch is a welcome addition to a patio or pool area.
- Our free standing fireplaces. Easily our most versatile and portable collection. Move these models from room to room in your home or outdoors for the warmer months. With many different styles to choose from, there’s sure to be an option for everyone.
- Firebox collection. Design a sophisticated ethanol fireplace perfect for your outdoor living space. Choose between sizing and heat outputs that suit your space. Each model comes fully insulated with a sleek double wall design and 8mm tempered glass.