Summertime and Outdoor Fire Pits
Gone are the days where if you wanted a fire pit in your backyard you had to dig a hole and line it with rocks. Today, fire pits are much more sophisticated, easy to use, and look amazing. They add appeal and ambiance to any back yard, porch, or gathering area. This summer when you are thinking about outdoor fire pits be sure to consider the environmentally friendly ethanol varieties. Ethanol fireplaces have become the hot ticket in outdoor fire pits for people around the world, including in such places as Miami, New York City, Los Angeles, Paris, and others. And for a lot of good reasons, including:
- Ethanol fireplaces are environmentally friendly. The ethanol fireplaces do not burn wood, but rather they offer a clean burning source. There is no air pollution, smoke, soot, or anything else to clean up either.
- They are easy to use, offering a simple way to set the unit up, use it regularly, clean it, and refill the fuel source. You will never have to worry about purchasing and hauling logs to keep a fire going.
- They are versatile. They can be used for creating a cozy romantic area, entertaining guests, or even roasting some marshmallows to make s’mores. They help provide a great architectural look, providing both beauty and function.
- Ethanol fireplaces make the ideal choice for creating an upscale, comfortable, and modern outdoor living space. They act as a fire pit, but one that has been taken up a notch and made more elegant, designed with some modern features.
- The ethanol fire pits do not have any type of gas lines or connections of any kind. This makes it simple to set up and portable. You can have it ready in no time and move it around with ease.