Why Are Bioethanol Fireplaces So Popular?
In recent years, the bioethanol fireplace has taken center stage when it comes to fireplaces. People are turning to them in droves because of the many benefits that they offer. One quick search on Google for “ethanol fireplaces” yields over 250,000 results, showing just how popular they have become, as well as how much information is out there on them. If you are considering purchasing an ethanol fireplace, you are not alone. Here are the top five reasons that ethanol fireplaces have become so popular:
- Ease of use. Ethanol fireplaces are easy to use, being simple to fill and turn on and off. The newer models can even be controlled by remote or a smart phone. This creates an easier route for people to use them more often and get more out of their purchase. Within less than a minute people can have a beautiful glowing flame and carry on with their night.
- Environmentally friendly. One of the things people don’t like about wood burning fireplaces is that they are dirty, putting both smoke and ash into the air. Ethanol fireplaces are clean burning, so there is nothing dirty to deal with or breathe in.
- Create an atmosphere. A beautiful fireplace can set the tone in any room or outdoor space. They look beautiful and quickly become the focal point when having parties and entertaining guests.
- Add value. Those looking to sell their home will find that having an ethanol fireplace will help with added value. People like the way it looks and they can see themselves using it with friends and family.
- Enjoy functionality. While many people are opting for ethanol fireplaces for the beauty and style they add to a room, others opt for them for their functionality. They provide warmth and that glowing touch that people love on a fall or winter evening.