5 Reasons Why Australians and New Zealanders are Choosing Ethanol Heaters
As winter makes its way to Australia and New Zealand, there are many people who are looking for new heaters. Whether they want to replace one that they have used for years or they want to opt for something a little more stylish, the start of winter is the perfect time to make the purchase. This winter, many people in these countries, especially in the cities of Perth, Melbourne, Sydney, and Auckland, are opting for ethanol heaters. Ethanol heaters have become popular around the world in recent years, and for good reason. They offer a lot of benefits that older style heaters haven’t been able to achieve. Here are 5 reasons why many people in Australia and New Zealand are choosing ethanol heaters this winter:
- Environmentally friendly. One of the biggest reasons that so many people in Australia and New Zealand are choosing ethanol heaters is that they are more eco-friendly. The fuel they use is made from fermented sugar cane, corn, beets, and potatoes, making it a more sustainable and better burning option for the planet.
- Efficiency. Ethanol fireplaces and heaters are made using the most efficient source of insulation. This helps to reduce the amount of fuel used and keep costs lower. The more efficient the heater is, the better for the planet and pocketbook.
- Cleaner burning. One of the things that people don’t usually like about their fireplaces or heaters is that they tend to release toxins and allergens into the air. They can also leave a dust coating when they are used. But ethanol fireplaces and heaters are different. They are clean-burning, don’t release those nasty toxins and don’t create a dusty mess that needs to be cleaned later.
- Ease of use. Using an ethanol fireplace is easier than older heaters. They are easy to set up and install, simple to refuel, and a breeze to maintain and keep running. Ethanol fireplaces have made the whole process as easy as it gets.
- Variety and style. Forget the old styles that lacked appeal. Ethanol fireplaces and heaters have been designed to provide warmth as well as style. They come in a wide variety of options, including wall-mounted and freestanding collections, grate kits, and firebox collections. There’s something for everyone’s taste and they will help to provide a great appearance to any home.