How Does an Ethanol Fireplace Work?
If you’ve been thinking about adding an innovative upgrade to your home that will offer heat, functionality, and beauty, then an ethanol fireplace may be your answer. Having a fireplace in your home has been coveted by many homeowners. However, it has also often been associated with many installation and operational costs. Ethanol fireplaces aim to solve these problems and are widely desired by home builders, resorts, hotels, personal homes, and large-scale developments around the world.About The Bio Flame Since 2007 The Bio Flame has been creating unique, eco-friendly, ethanol fireplaces. Bio Flame designers and engineers have continued to set the highest standards of bio ethanol burning fireplaces in the industry with custom designs and record breaking innovations. The Bio Flame has gained great popularity amongst homebuilders, hotels/resorts and designers. Like what we’ve got to say? Come follow us on Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram | Pinterest
What is an ethanol fireplace?An ethanol fireplace is also referred to as a bio-ethanol fireplace. It is a modern fireplace that burns ethanol for fuel instead of wood. They can vary in size, design, and functionality, but all offer an efficient heating source.
How do I install an ethanol fireplace?Bio Flame fireplaces are designed with our customers in mind. We make the installation process as simple as possible so that you can enjoy them as soon as they arrive in your home. No chimneys, flues, gas or electric lines are required, and most models come ready out of the box. Wall-mounted models come with mounting brackets and hardware. Fireboxes and burners come with detailed installation guides. All models are built using high-quality 304-grade stainless steel so they can be placed inside or outside of your house without worry. No matter the model you choose, our ethanol fireplaces will take less than an hour to install.
How does an ethanol fireplace work?Several minutes after installation, you’ll be able to enjoy your new fireplace. Simply add ethanol fuel into the burner and use a stove lighter to ignite the beautiful orange and yellow flames. Your burn will last for an average of four hours. Afterward, add more fuel to keep it running or slide the lid over or use your remote control to turn off the flames. It’s that easy.
Why should I switch to an ethanol fireplace?If you still need more reasons to incorporate an ethanol fireplace into your home, we’ve got you covered:
- Since heat is not lost through venting, ethanol fireplaces can heat a room up to 600 square feet, which is more than traditional fireplaces.
- Bio-ethanol fireplaces run on renewable resources and do not require a set monthly fee. The fuel burned is composed of sugars from crops and is environmentally-friendly, meaning no harmful toxins are inhaled.
- Ethanol fireplaces are not permanent and can be removed and reinstalled with ease when you decide to relocate.
- You can customize your fireplace with very few design limitations. This makes Bio Flame fireplaces a popular choice among many architects and designers worldwide.
- Bio Flame fireplaces are the only ethanol fireplace manufacturer to receive UL/C-UL (Underwriter’s Laboratory) certification. This ensures that Bio Flame fireplaces are tested and certified for your peace of mind.